saxon 50mm Guidescope
This compact 50mm Guide scope is perfect to use on your autoguiding setup. The helical focuser is smooth and makes it easy to focus on your guide stars.
It has a t-thread as well as a 1.25" eyepiece holder so you can use either a puck-sized ZWO guide camera such as an ASI120MM-S or a smaller-format camera such as an ASI120MM-mini or QHY 5L-II-M.
The guidescope attaches to the telescope using a standard dovetail mounting plate, you can simply remove your finderscope after your sky alignment and replace it with the guide scope.
The saxon 50mm Guidescope features the following:
- 50mm of aperture.
- 190mm focal length and focal ratio of 3.8.
- Non-rotating helical focuser mechanism, to prevent your guiding camera from rotating.
- Compact and lightweight guidescope to avoid differential flexure on your guiding.
- Dual mounting rings with three delrin-tipped alignment screws per ring.
- 3.5” (89mm) long dovetail mounting bar.