Saxon Heavy Duty Tripod TX210
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The saxon Heavy Duty Tripod TX210 is designed to provide a steady platform for all of your optical devices. It is a 3-way pan/tilt head aluminium tripod with separate locks. This tripod gives you the flexibility to pan and tilt and uses separate locks for each, so you can point your telescope or camera in any direction and keep it locked in place, ideal for high power binoculars, spotting scopes and video cameras.
- Heavy duty tripod
- Built-in spirit level and compass
- Maximum load capacity: 4kg
- Minimum operating height: 650mm
- Includes carrying bag
- 3 sections
- Foam bubber grips
- Extra tall maximum operating height: 2100mm
- Folded length: 838mm
- 3 different leg angle positions
- 3-Way pan/tilt head with quick release plate with double safety lock
- Cast Aluminum Alloy
- 3 Years Warranty
- Built-in Spirit level and compass
What's in the Box
- 1x saxon Heavy Duty Tripod TX210
- 1x Carrying bag
Saxon - High Quality Optics
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.
Product Code: SAX-633070
|Tripod Head Type||Pan Head|
|Maximum Load Capacity||4kg|
|Maximum Extended Height||1000-1600mm|
|Use||All Purpose, Binoculars (Astronomy), Binoculars (General), Photography, Spotting Scope less than 80mm, Spotting Scope up to 80mm, Videography|
|Warranty Information||3 Years|