Saxon RBT Researcher Compact 40x-1600x Biological Microscope
The Saxon Researcher Compact Biological Microscope offers battery operated capabilities in addition to AC Power, ideal for on-the-go science. With up to a 1600x magnification, this microscope offers incredible detail through the included Wide field eyepieces or with an optional digital microscope imager, compatible with its trinocular head design.
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
In addition to AC Power, the Saxon Researcher Compact Biological Microscope allows for battery operated capabilities for indoor or outdoor use, ideal for on-the-go science.
This microscope features 40x to 1600x magnification for view of biological cells and specimens at incredible detail. Both eyepieces are universal in size and may be changed, as well as the DIN objectives. With its trinocular head design, you can benefit from comfortably viewing the specimens through its binocular head, and inserting an optional digital microscope imager into the third trinocular port to take quality and blur-free images and recordings of everything you examine.
- Microscope Type: Biological / Compound
- Eyepieces: WF10x and WF16x
- Objective Lens: 4x, 10x, 40xR (Retractable), 100xR (Retractable)
- Magnification Range: 40x-1600x
- Illumination: LED
- Head Type: Trinocular
- Ocular Angle: 45°
- Focus: Coarse and Fine
- Condenser: Abbe 1.25
- Stage: Mechanical 130mm x 125mm
- Stand: Curved Arm
- Power Supply: AC Power or Batteries
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 1x Saxon Researcher Compact Biological Microscope
- 3x Filter lens (green, blue and yellow)
- 1x Immersion oil
- 1x saxon CCD Linker
- 1x Eyepiece Linker
- 1x Dust cover
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x Dust Cover
Saxon - High Quality Optics
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.
Product Code: 311008
- Saxon Biological Microscope Prepared Slides -100 SpecimensOUR PRICE $99.95
- Saxon Blank Slides Kit with Box -100pcsOUR PRICE $26.95