Saxon RST Researcher Stereo Microscope 10x-40x
Features of the Saxon Researcher NM11-2000 Large Zoom-Ratio Stereo Microscope
- A trinocular-head stereo microscope,
- Has a magnification range of 10x to 40x with the supplied 10x wide field eyepieces (can be focussed individually).
- The head rotates 360 degree and has dual zoom and focus knobs.
- Illumination is switchable between aobe and below state, or both.
|Warranty Information||3 Years Limited Warranty|
|Magnification Range||10x - 40x|
|Objectives||1x - 4x|
|Field of View||5.5mm - 23mm|
|Illumination||Halogen (top and bottom lights)|
|Stage Type||Black/White contrast|
|Power Supply||AC Power|
|Weight||Approx. 4.25 kg|
What's in the Box
- 1x Saxon Researcher NM11-2000 Large Zoom-Ratio Stereo Microscope
- 1x WF10x Eyepiece (pair)
- 1x Saxon Rubber Eyecups (pair)
- 1x Microscope Spacer Ring
- 1x Black/white Contrast Plate
- 1x saxon Glass Stage Plate
- 1x AC adapter
- 1x Dust Cover
Saxon - High Quality Optics
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.
Product Code: SAX-312010