Saxon Variable Projection Camera T-Adapter 1.25-inch
- For photography of the moon, planets and stars through a telescope using 1.25-inch eyepieces, this Saxon variable-projection camera adapter is a versatile choice.
- It incorporates a machined, sliding mechanism that permits variable projection distances during eyepiece-projection photography.
- Eliminates the need to switch to a higher-power eyepiece for additional enlargement.
- Two thumbscrews lock the sliding cell in position at the desired projection distance, and a third screw locks the eyepiece in position.
- A separable, thread-in unit also permits prime-focus photography.
- All parts are of machined aluminum and brass.
- The 1.25-inch barrel is threaded for filters.
- Use with a T-Mount, ordered separately, for your brand of 35mm camera body.
Saxon - High Quality Optics
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.
Product Code: CA003