Sky-Watcher EQM-35 GOTO Mount
The Sky-Watcher EQM-35 provides a stable platform to support astronomers who are ready to step up into their next phase of visual observing and astrophotography.
- Sky-Watcher computerised equatorial mount with GoTo capabilities
- Easily convertable tracking mount via removable dec assembly
- Browse over 42900 beautiful celestial views with its SynScan hand controller features
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
If what you've been searching for is a lightweight, stable mount that boasts precision and ease-of-use, look no further!
The Sky-Watcher EQM-35 provides a convenient, sturdy platform for OTAs and refractors up to 100 mm or Maksutovs up to 127mm. Despite being constructed as an imaging system, this instrument adapts seamlessly for visual use too. Built for stability and strength, this mount is perfect for aspiring astronomers to skilled professionals. The mount also transforms swiftly into a heavy-duty tracking system if desired, as its removable dec assembly allows for convenient placement of the Star Adventurer L-brackets or ball head adapters.
- EQ Mount Type
- Go-To Drive Type
- Payload Capacity 22 lbs
- Mount Head Weight 9.65 lbs
- Tripod Weight 12.5 lbs
- Fully Assembled Weight (without weights) 37.15 lbs
- Tripod Leg Diameter 1.75''
- V Mounting Saddle Type
- 12V Power Type (4 amp minimum)
- Locking Lever Clutch
- Built In Polar Scope
- Latitude Range 15-65 degrees
Computer/Drive System Info:
- 42900+ Object Database
- Hand Controller
- Optional WiFi dongle
- Polar Align Assist
- Auto GUide
- Permanent Periodic Correction
- Includes two 7.5 lbs weights
- Stepper Motor Type
- Gear Drive System
Product Code: SKW-S30500