Skywatcher EQ6-R Pro SynScan Equatorial Mount
The newest SkyWatcher German Equatorial Mount is a genius of its trade and has enhanced many vulnerabilities the NEQ6 mounts may carry.
The EQ6R is equipped with versatile features including:
- Synchronous Belt Driven, resulting in minimal backlash, even quieter and smoother operation and better performance when guiding.
- Bezel screw fit power connector for stable power supply
- Improved dual saddle accepts both Vixen plates (45mm) and Losmandy plates (75mm)
- Enhanced body design and carry handle for improved portability and set-up
- Superior Latitude adjustment controls with greater range of latitudes possible
- PPEC worm gear and worm periodic error correction function
The computerised Synscan hand control is a user-friendly menu system that allows automatic slewing to 42,900+ night sky objects.
NOTE: OpticsCentral supplies the latest Skywatcher EQ6R Mounts which come with a USB Port for easy connectivity.
NEW VERSION WITH USB PORT
All orders supplied by OpticsCentral come with the USB port.
Other specifications are as follows:
|Mount Type||German Equatorial|
|Maximum Payload (Counterweights excluded)||20kg|
|Latitude Adjustment Range||5º to 65º|
|Azimuth Adjustment Range||About ±9 º|
|Mount Weight (Tripod excluded)||17.3 kg|
|Tripod Supplied||2-inch stainless steel, 7.5kg Weight|
|Counterweights Supplied||2 x 5kg|
|Power Requirement||DC11~16V 4A|
|Motors||1.8 º Hybrid Stepper Motors|
|Resolution||9216000 Counts/Rev., approx. 0.14 arc-second|
|Maximum Slewing Speed||4.2 degrees/second|
|Tracking Rate||Sidereal rate, solar rate, lunar rate|
|Tracking Mode||Equatorial mode|
|Auto-guiding Speed||0.125X, 0.25X, 0.5X, 0.75X, 1X|