Slik Pro 700DX Tripod
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the PRO 700 DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength-to-weight ratio than standard aluminium, meaning the legs are lighter-weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods. Suitable for use with D-SLR/35mm cameras, most telephoto and zoom lenses, medium format cameras, and some (portable 4x5) field cameras.
Using Tri-Titanium, a strong aerospace alloy comprised of aluminum, magnesium and titanium, the Slik Pr 700DX Tripod has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class.
- Dual alignment grooves on all leg segments to eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- 360° rotational Quick-release mounting platform with dual safety locks
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- 3-Way panhead with separate controls for pan & tilt, plus bubble levels
- Lift'n'lock center column with dual locking control
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors and protection to surface indoors
- Optional short center column for low-angle use
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 30.2mm
SPECIFICATIONS Folded Length: 760mm Maximum Operating Height: 1,900mm Minimum Operating Height: 395mm Maximum Center Column Ext.: 380mm Weight: 3,670g Head Portion Weight: 1,000g Leg Portion Weight: 2,670g Leg Lock Type: S.R.L. Leg Tip: Rubber How To Mount Camera: Q.R.S. Number of Leg Sections: 3 Shape of Leg Pipe/Tube: Diameter of the first upper leg: 30.2mm Type of Center Column Elevation: Center column type Panhead: 4-way Type of Bubble Level: Dual axis bubble level Special Features: Multi-position leg
|Tripod Head Type
|Maximum Load Capacity
|Maximum Extended Height
|Binoculars (General), Photography, Spotting Scope less than 80mm, Spotting Scope up to 80mm