Slik Pro 700DX Tripod
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the PRO 700 DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength-to-weight ratio than standard aluminium, meaning the legs are lighter-weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods. Suitable for use with D-SLR/35mm cameras, most telephoto and zoom lenses, medium format cameras, and some (portable 4x5) field cameras.
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
Using Tri-Titanium, a strong aerospace alloy comprised of aluminum, magnesium and titanium, the Slik Pr 700DX Tripod has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class.
- Dual alignment grooves on all leg segments to eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- 360° rotational Quick-release mounting platform with dual safety locks
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- 3-Way panhead with separate controls for pan & tilt, plus bubble levels
- Lift'n'lock center column with dual locking control
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors and protection to surface indoors
- Optional short center column for low-angle use
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 30.2mm
SPECIFICATIONS Folded Length: 760mm Maximum Operating Height: 1,900mm Minimum Operating Height: 395mm Maximum Center Column Ext.: 380mm Weight: 3,670g Head Portion Weight: 1,000g Leg Portion Weight: 2,670g Leg Lock Type: S.R.L. Leg Tip: Rubber How To Mount Camera: Q.R.S. Number of Leg Sections: 3 Shape of Leg Pipe/Tube: Diameter of the first upper leg: 30.2mm Type of Center Column Elevation: Center column type Panhead: 4-way Type of Bubble Level: Dual axis bubble level Special Features: Multi-position leg
|Product Flag||On Sale|
|Tripod Head Type||Pan Head|
|Maximum Load Capacity||3.67 kg|
|Maximum Extended Height||> 1601mm|
|Use||Binoculars (General), Photography, Spotting Scope less than 80mm, Spotting Scope up to 80mm|
|Warranty Information||2 years|