The new Steiner Wildlife is designed and developed for the ambitious outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen who do not accept compromise when it comes to equipment. The new design and re-engineered optics make the new Wildlife a companion you can always trust, especially in the most adverse conditions.
- High-Definition-Optics: For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission. Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- XL-Field of view: XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
- Fast-Close-Focus: Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- Distance-Control-System: Enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System: Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups: Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc-Strap Attachment: System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design: The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Outstanding Ruggedness: Outstanding ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- High-end accessories: High-end accessories with case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Field of View @ 1000m||108m|
|Focusing System||Fast-Close-Focus / Precision-Setting|
|Close Focus Range||2.0 m|
|Waterproof||Water pressure proof up to 3m|
|STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure-System||By 2-way-valve technology|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +80 °C|
|Eyecups||Ergonomic twist-up eyecups|
|Rain Protection Cap||Yes|
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||126.16m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||Heritage Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|