Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 Binoculars
The Steiner Wildlife XP 10x44 Binoculars offers innovative optical performance and natural colour reproduction even in challenging lighting conditions. Ergonomics, rugged reliability and high fatigue-free viewing comfort provide ideal technical conditions for observing nature and wildlife.
For Birders, by Birders
In close cooperation with birdwatchers from all over the world, Steiner has managed to put together a state-of-the-art birding binoculars that encapsulates power, quality and precision. The Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 Binoculars. Power-packed with a plethora of innovative features, it is no wonder the Discovery 8x44 is billed 'world-class and beating all top-notch standards out there'.
The Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 proves unsurpassed sharp vision becuase it is fitted with STEINER Nano-Protection®. This means the lenses of your Discovery 8x44 are resistant to water and dirt, and are protected against aggressive environmental effects. Rain, salt-water, snow and moisture are eliminated from your view by this repelling layer. Cleaning is considerably simplified and hard-to-remove dirt becomes a thing of the past. The ultra-thin hydrophobic surface treatment on the objective and ocular lenses is extremely robust and ensures that your binoculars will deliver high-contrast brilliant images across the decades.
Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 Binoculars Product Features:
- Steiner Ultra-HD Optics: Flouride glass ensures brilliant colour fidelity and outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Precision Settings: for the right and left eyepieices to allow for individual diopter settings to suit your personal visual activity.
- Distance-control-system: for faster reaction times when viewing wildlife or birds. Set the distance-control-system for a known distance to eliminate the need for fine-tuning the focusing knob.
- Comfort Grip System: includes textured rubber armoring and soft TechnoGel® thumb pads to reduce hand fatigue over long periods of viewing.
- N2 Injection System: seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarify in any condition from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Clicloc® System: attaches and releases neck strap or harness with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
|Optics Systems||Steiner Ultra-High Definition|
|Exit Pupil||5.5 mm|
|Rubber Armoring||NBR Long Life|
|Waterproof||Yes, submersion to 4.8m|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||126 x 188 x 65mm|
|Field of View at 1000m||133m|
|Neck Strap Attachment||ClicoLoc®|
|Rain Protection Cap||Yes|
OpticsCentral is an appointed Official Steiner Centre in Victoria.
Product Code: STN-2302
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||133m/1000m|
|Eye Relief||Not provided by Steiner|
|Warranty Information||30 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Water Pressure Proof up to 4.8m|