The Fullfield E1 series offers a state-of-the-art reticle with cascading windage and elevation dots for executing long-range shots in still or windy conditions out to 500 yards.
Superb optical glass is precision ground and lenses are multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum efficiency in low-light hunting conditions.
Fullfield E1 scopes feature a sleek profile, upgraded windage/elevation knobs and a separated power ring and eyepiece that will accept flip-up lens caps. Fullfield E1s are housed in a one-piece, stress-free tube and internal assemblies are double-spring tensioned for shock-proofing.
Features of Burris Ballistic Plex E1:
- A series of cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help compensate for crosswinds
- The dots represent a 10 mph crosswind (+/- 1.5" at 400 yd.) for most hunting cartridges.
- For a 5 mph crosswind, halve the distance between dot and reticle
- For 20 mph crosswind, simply double the distance
Features of Burris 3 -9x50mm Fullfield E 1 Ballistic Plex:
- Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place.
- Purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope
- Recoil, water and fogproof tested
- Specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage