MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column System): with a unique quick action center column, you will enjoy quick, simple and intuitive “twist and lock” positioning at any angle of 15° steps. And range rotation of -90° to +90° that supports unlimited creativity, while significantly improving results in any field of photography, landscape to macro!
Central Column & Lock Mechanism: our mechanism offers one handed, effortless smooth operation and rapid action set-up, while our unique hexagonal central column ensures enhanced rigidity and stability.
Leg Angle selector: achieve perfect positioning and balance of the tripod to match any working terrain, by using the strong and steady 4 angles leg setting options of 20°, 40°, 60° or 80°)
Advanced Twist-Lock: ultra-fast 35° turn to “lock” or “unlock” ensures instant leg extension/contraction. This exceptional new system is engineered to support an unmatched loading capacity in comparison to any tripod other tripod in this segment.
ALTA Link: the tripod canopy is fitted with a 3/8 threaded connector, which will allow easy connection any additional accessories, such as lighting equipment and articulated or flexible arms, thus linking our users to incredible new creative possibilities.
Superb Build Quality and Multi Featured: manufactured with 1st rate material this solid performance tripod is sturdy, lightweight. Its many features include: fitted Bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure perfect position and additional stability by hanging counterweight or bags; Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs; angled rubber feet to ensure perfect grip on any terrain (rubber feet welcome ALTA SF spiked feet sold separately). Included bonus Tripod bag designed to fit any standard head combo.
ALTA PH-32: offers fantastic two handle ergonomics and precision thanks to the independent control of directions: one handle offers 360° panning and -30° to +90° back-to-front tilt, while the other maintains a side-to-side tilt range of -60° to +90°, which is ideal for shooting portraits, or vertical landscapes. The fluid mechanism guarantees smooth panning which is key for Video or Observation use. The handle lengths can be extended or collapsed to match your changing needs and preferences. Enhanced performance features include: unique quick panorama function button for stitching panorama pictures together and the 360° scale on the base will ensure perfect matching; universal Arca-type quick release system, with a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera; QS-60 V2 quick shoe fitted with ¼’ D-ring screw.
- 3-way fluid panhead - dual telescopic handles, 1 bubble level and quick release Arca-type system
- Rapid action - intuitive set-up in a matter of seconds
- Unique perspective - MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column) for limitless shooting angle
- Never waver - firm hexagonal center column
- Position versatility - 3 section legs with 4 position angles - 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°
- Robust - magnesium, aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performances
- Rock solid positioning - unique “locked” “unlocked” twist-lock system
- Level headed - bubble level control
- High work load performance - up to 5 kg/11 lbs, for multi gear options
- Extra stability - canopy suspension loop for counterbalance weight
- Alta link - 3/8 thread bonus connection for any accessory: reflector, articulated or flexible arms, and much more
- Grip and go - non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs
- Firm on your feet - angled rubber feet to match any terrain (spiked feet available to be purchased separately)
- Bag it - bonus tripod bag with shoulder strap included
|Leg lock||35 degree (R)Evolution lock|
|Head specs||Fluid action 3 way pan head|
|Tripod Head Type||Pan Head|
|Maximum Load Capacity||5 kg|
|Maximum Extended Height||> 1601mm|
|Use||Binoculars (Astronomy), Binoculars (General), Photography, Spotting Scope less than 80mm, Spotting Scope up to 80mm|
|Warranty Information||2 years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|