Vortex Diamondback HD 10x50 Binoculars
Dispatch in 3-5 DaysAdd to wishlist
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10x50 Binoculars has just released their newly improved version of their previously well-loved Diamondback series. Now, the Diamondback series feature HD optical system for higher colour fidelity, sleeker design, argon gas purge, enhanced fully multi-coated lenses, lighter weight and more. This makes the Diamondback HD 10x50 the brightest, highly resolved pair of binoculars that is capable of most optical tasks that is also sturdy, sleek and better than ever!
- HD Optics
- Dielectric Coating for bright, clear views
- ArmorTek Coatings PLUS Rubber Armour to protect the binoculars from life's bumps, scratches and knocks.
- Sleek, robust design
- Fully waterproof and fogproof
- Adjustable Eyecups
- Tripod adaptable (tripod adapter sold separately)
HD Optical System
For birdwatchers, whale watchers and hunters alike, vibrant, aberration free images brings the objects to life right in front of their eyes. Now, the modestly priced Diamondback HD does this by utilising premium glass to combat chromatic aberration, giving passionate hobbyists the clear image they desire, without any additional cost!
Argon Gas Purging
The optics are purged with argon gas for longer lasting protection against internal fogging than standard gas filling.
Vortex Lifetime Warranty
To ensure the ultimate peace of mind, all Vortex binoculars come with a unique Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective at no cost to you (Postage Costs may apply). It does not matter how it happened or who is at fault. The Vortex warranty is valid for anyone carrying a Vortex product for the lifetime of the product. No warranty cards, terms or conditions or warranty periods.
What's In The Box?
- NEW Vortex Diamondback HD 10x50 Binoculars
- Deluxe carry case
- Deluxe carry case strap
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens cloth
The Vortex Sport Optics Heritage
Founded in 2004 with the intention of bringing the best value Optics with exceptional Class leading performance. Vortex has created a range of Sport Optics products that are leaders in its class. Starting at the entry level Vanquish up to the class leading Razor HD. There is a Vortex Binoculars to suit every need. Experience hunters from all over the world rely on Vortex for their superior performance and incredible precision. To demonstrate their confidence in providing the best optics, all Vortex products come with a VIP Lifetime Warranty to cover any fault for the lifetime of the product regardless of which party is at fault.
Product Code: VTX-VODB216
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||315 feet / 1000 yards|
|Warranty Information||Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Close Focus: 6 feet Interpupilliary Distance: 60 - 75mm Height: 6.6 inches / 16.8 cm Width: 5.3 inches / 13.5 cm|