- Fully multi-coated lenses and high quality prisms deliver greater detail during watching periods
- Twist-up eyecups adjust for easy viewing with eyeglasses
- Waterproofing keeps water on the surface of the binocular and away from the optics
- Fogproof viewing with nitrogen purged optics keeps internal lenses from clouding over after sudden changes in temperature
What's In the Box:
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
All Vortex binoculars come with a unique Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective at no cost to you (Postage Costs may apply). It does not matter how it happened or who is at fault. The Vortex warranty is valid for anyone carrying a Vortex product for the lifetime of the product. No warranty cards, terms or conditions or warranty periods.
*Vortex reserves the right to deny warranty claims due to misuse, deliberate damage, theft or loss.
The Vortex Sport Optics Heritage
Founded in 2004 with the intention of bringing the best value Optics with exceptional Class leading performance. Vortex has created a range of Sport Optics products that are leaders in its class. Starting at the entry level Vanquish up to the class leading Razor HD. There is a Vortex Binoculars to suit every need. Experience hunters from all over the world rely on Vortex for their superior performance and incredible precision. To demonstrate their confidence in providing the best optics, all Vortex products come with a VIP Lifetime Warranty to cover any fault for the lifetime of the product regardless of which party is at fault.
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||129.48 m @ 1000 m|
|Eye Relief||14 mm|
|Warranty Information||VIP Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|