The Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 Binoculars comes with a VIP Lifetime warranty. Vortex promises to repair or replace your binoculars in the event it is damaged or defective, at no charge to the customer.
Included in the box: Rainguard, Deluxe Padded carrying case, Tethered objective lens covers, Comfort next strap.
Features of the Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 Binoculars:
- HD Lens Elements - HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Phase Correction - Used on roof prism models only—coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- 56mm lenses - Large diameter 56mm lenses maximize low light performance.
- Waterproof - Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armour - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Armor Tek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Twist Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel -
- Centre Diopter -
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount (tripod adapter has to be purchased separately)
Vortex Lifetime Warranty
To ensure the ultimate peace of mind, all Vortex binoculars come with a unique Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective at no cost to you (Postage Costs may apply). It does not matter how it happened or who is at fault. The Vortex warranty is valid for anyone carrying a Vortex product for the lifetime of the product. No warranty cards, terms or conditions or warranty periods.
*Vortex reserves the right to deny warranty claims due to misuse, deliberate damage, theft or loss.
|Magnification||12 times and above|
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||226 feet / 1000 yards|
|Warranty Information||Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|